Travel agent in Patong Beach - Phuket - Thailand
Home About us Air-fares Hotels Daily-Tours Transportations
     Sign our Guestbook! Picture Gallery Special Packages Francais Version Francaise
Chiang Mai river Our Chiang Mai Package Visit the longneck tribe!
Temple in the landscape

Chiang Mai is a city built on the roots of a traditional heritage that dig deep into the soil of time. It's a city with a beautiful cultural personality of its own. In addition, it's been blessed with much majestic beauty in nature.

With a population of 1,547,085 Chiang Mai is one of Thailand's largest provinces.
Map of Chiang Mai City
Of the above number, 170,348 are currently living in Chiang Mai's city area with the rest distributed throughout Chiang Mai's 21 districts, 2 sub-districts. 80% of the people in Chiang Mai are locals by birth. The remaining 20% is made up of Thai nationals and foreigners who have moved to Chiang Mai to work, study, or retire.

Chiang Mai is famous for traditional handicrafts. Each locality has its own particular craft product, such a wood carvings, silverware engraving, silk weaving, celadon, umbrella making, lacquerware and the tribal crafts from the hilltribes.

Package 3 days / 2 nights
Select your Hotel
Standard: Felix City Inn, Chiang Inn, Royal Lanna

Superior: Lotus Hotel Pang Suan Kaew, Chiang Mai Plaza

Deluxe: Royal Princess, The Imperial Mae Ping

Round trip transfer by minibus from Chiang Mai International Airport
Hotel 2 nights with breakfast
Include 10% service charge and 7% V.A.T.

Day 1 Pick-up from the airport and transfer to your selected hotel.
Day 2 Free time in Chiang Mai
Day 3 Departure from your hotel and transfer back to the airport.
Additional Days FOR ACTIVITIES:We recommend that you make your reservations in Chiang Mai. You will get a better range of activities and better prices also.

   First, you have to select your hotel.

   Second, select the number of days you wish to stay in Chiang Mai.

   Third, If you are interested by this package  

We are excited to have this opportunity to serve you and genuinely appreciate your interest
South Tours Welcome all visitors to Thailand. Happy Holidays !!!
194 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket 83150.
Tel: (66-76) 294127, 294129, Fax: (66-76) 341327
Web Site Designed  by

Copyright © 2000 KJB South Tour Co.,Ltd  All rights reserved.